If bankruptcy is on your mind and you are unsure of what to do next, it is important to consult with a qualified attorney who can explain the process of filing, answer your questions, and help you make up your mind.
Here are five reasons to file for bankruptcy without any additional delay:
1. Stop creditors from contacting you. If you don’t want to go another day of dealing with this, you should file for bankruptcy. Once the automatic stay is in place, you will be safe for the time being.
2. Stop the foreclosure process. Before things go too far and you lose your home, you can file for bankruptcy to pause foreclosure proceedings. You still have to deal with this over the long run, but it will give you temporary relief.
3. Get the help of a professional. When you are on your own, making your own decisions, you could find yourself traveling down the wrong path. Once you have an attorney representing you, it becomes easier to understand your situation and what you should and should not be dong.
4. The sooner you file the sooner you can get your finances back on track. Filing for bankruptcy can be a hassle on many levels, but in the long run you are going to feel better about your prospects for a bright future.
If you come to the conclusion that bankruptcy is the answer, it is a must that you move forward in a timely manner.
5. Remove stress from your life. When your finances are in shambles and you don’t know what to do next, you are going to be bogged down with plenty of stress and anxiety. Fortunately, you can remove stress from your life by filing for bankruptcy, as this will give you a plan to follow.
With these five points in mind, you should have a clear idea of why it may make sense to file for bankruptcy without delay. If you are ready to start, contact us at your earliest convenience. Over the years, we have helped many Philadelphia residents in your position.