While each situation is different, some factors which might make it appropriate to attempt to Consider a Creditor Negotiation and have us settle a debt are:
PROS OF DEBT SETTLEMENT
1. You could payoff the balances if settled for a greatly reduced amount.
2. You could payoff the creditor, if the payments could be reduced.
3. Your financial difficulties are very short term
4. The majority of the debt is primarily with one or a few creditors.
5. You have filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in the last 8 years.
6. A Chapter 13 Bankruptcy would not be appropriate in your circumstances
7. You have a lot of assets that would require you to pay back your bills in full in a Chapter 13
Debt negotiation is not possible in all cases, and Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 Bankruptcy may be a better alternative.