For those living in Philadelphia stopping house repossession can be a serious issue that must be addressed quickly. When the bank is threatening to take your home back, there’s no time to delay. Unless you know for a fact that you can get caught up on your payments right away – something most people can’t do, as they don’t find themselves in this situation with thousands of extra dollars lying around – then you have to look into your other options before it’s too late. The same can be said for stopping auto repossession in Philadelphia PA.
Philadelphia Stopping Auto Repossession: How Bankruptcy May Help
As a repossession attorney in Philadelphia, I will tell you bankruptcy isn’t right in all situations, but it does work in most. Typically, about 75-80 percent of the people who are interested in stopping auto repossession in Philadelphia PA or stopping home repossession can use bankruptcy. Below are a few key points you should know about hiring a Philadelphia repossession attorney.
- When you file for bankruptcy, creditors have to stop harassing you.
- The filing also puts an automatic stay on your debt cases.
- This means that a home or car cannot be reclaimed until the bankruptcy case is resolved. This can buy you months of extra time.
- Bankruptcy can help you liquidate your debt or reorganize it, depending if you use Chapter 7 or Chapter 13, respectively.
- You can end up stopping house repossession in Philadelphia PA indefinitely, as getting your finances in order helps make payments affordable.
We’ve been helping people do this for 20 years, and we’ve helped more than 10,000 people. For residents of Philadelphia stopping auto repossession and home repossession is more than a pipe dream. When they work with us, it’s a reality. We can do this for you as well, and we’ll give 100 percent to work toward the results you need to have a better life.
Call Us Now
We offer free consultations, no strings attached. In Philadelphia stopping house repossession can happen quickly once you sit down with us. Please call us right now to plan your free consultation and get started. You will be glad you did. In fact many people tell us they wish they would have come in to see us sooner.