Are you under the impression that you can’t get Philadelphia credit cards after filing a Chapter 7 bankruptcy? This is one of the biggest misconceptions out there. People are afraid that their Philadelphia credit after bankruptcy will be so low that they won’t be able to get any cards or any loans, and so they refuse to declare bankruptcy when it’s actually the best option by far.
Debunking the Myth
We’ve worked with more than 10,000 people over the last 20 years. We’ve seen the reality of a Chapter 7 bankruptcy discharge Philadelphia residents have used, and we know the best ways to help you get back on your feet. A few things you should know include the following:
- You absolutely can get Philadelphia credit cards after Chapter 7 bankruptcy.
- There are cards designed specifically for people who have declared bankruptcy or those who have bad credit.
- You can actually use credit cards to repair your Philadelphia credit after bankruptcy, by taking out loans and then repaying them on time.
- This can cause your credit score to rise so that you can once again take out traditional credit cards and other loans – like a home mortgage.
- The goal: Credit, after bankruptcy, for Philadelphia residents will be better than the credit score they had before declaring. This can take time and work, but it is possible.
Let us use our years of experience to help walk you through this process so that you can take advantage of all of the cards and other options available to you. Don’t let any myths about bankruptcy make you avoid it when it could actually help you put your financial issues in the past. We can answer your questions, offer useful information, and make sure you make the best possible decisions for yourself – whether you are looking at credit cards after Chapter 7 bankruptcy Philadelphia has to offer or any other aspect of the process.
If you’d like to learn more, we offer free consultations. Call today or come in and talk about Philadelphia credit cards after Chapter 7 bankruptcy, and we’ll tell you all you need to know.